For candidates appearing in the December 2019 Level I exam.
The ILEX package is new and affordable. IFT ILEX is the IFT Improved Learning Experience.
– Over 100 hours of video lectures covering each Learning Outcome Statement
– Summary provided for each lecture of each reading
– Questions: About 2,000 practice questions to help you learn and test your understanding
– Help and assistance from IFT Customer Support team
ILEX is available only via the IFT Learning Portal.
It is not a free product, however ILEX for Quantitative Methods is provided as a free sample.
Through ILEX, we are sure that your Learning, Retaining and Mastery of the CFA Program Level I curriculum will improve.
To reach this goal, for each reading in a topic, you should do the following with the help of ILEX software features:
1. Learn. Understand the concepts clearly. Watch the lecture videos attentively. Carefully follow examples. Recap the key concepts by reviewing the summary slides presented after the video.
2. Practice. Quiz yourself on the basic concepts being explained in each lecture. Reference to the learning outcomes and sections (from curriculum) are provided. Check your answer and see the explanation.
3. Test. After watching all the lectures for a reading, take the test to see if you have mastered the contents of the reading. You should be scoring above 60% and ideally above 70% on the tests.
4. Track Progress. After each test, you can view your progress for each reading by clicking the “View Transcript” button. Your goal is to attain above 70% for each reading!
All materials will be accessible from the IFT Learning Portal. No items are shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: For a free sample, sign up for the Free Level I Basic package. In this you will get the Quantitative Methods ILEX version for free.
READ the brief user guide here: https://ift.world/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ILEX-User-Guide.pdf
For sample screen images click on the below images to enlarge them.
Item is already in cart!
Checkout with IFT Secure Server