fbpixel Level III Advice – March 2020 – Corona Update | IFT World

Level III Advice – March 2020 – Corona Update

CFA Institute has taken an unprecedented move to postpone the June 2020 exams.  Given the circumstances, however, this is not unexpected.

The reason provided is ‘For the safety of our global community’.

You can read the press release here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/about/press-room/cfa-institute-coronavirus

We are in direct contact with CFA Institute, but for the most up to date information, please refer to the CFA Institute website.

Here are some key takeaways at this point:

  1. Candidates are advised not to withdraw from the June 2020 exam
  2. By early May you will be contacted with more specific information and options

IFT will continue to support you so that you can continue your studies. Your access to IFT study materials and our services will continue through to December 31, 2020. If you elect to postpone your exam beyond the December 2020 exam option, then IFT will support you as much as we can.

Wishing you and your loved ones good health and safety in the weeks ahead.

-The IFT team

LIVE WEEKEND CLASSES *For 2024 Exam candidates*
This is default text for notification bar