Purchase Terms & Conditions
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) govern your use of IFT websites, services and applications (the “Services”). By using or accessing the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time in accordance.
- You shall not violate the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct (Code and Standards) when using IFT CFA exam prep products.
- Your access to IFT materials will end on the CFA® exam date (June or December). See product validity.
- You shall not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You shall not access the Services by any means other than the instructions provided by IFT.
- You shall not share with any person or third-party any access codes or account information, including without limitation your username and password that you may create or IFT may provide in connection with the Services.
- If you are using any IFT online services or the IFT Mobile App without any payment or any additional payment, then IFT cannot be held responsible for the performance of the app, the quality of the content and the availability of IFT services and products.
- You have provided IFT with a valid email id (or Google or Facebook account) which you can be contacted on.
- Your email-id or personal information will never be provided to any third-party unless we have your express agreement.
- All materials provided to you remain the sole and exclusive property of IFT and cannot be altered, shared, distributed or resold without the express consent of IFT.
- The Services may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. IFT, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- The services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reliability, availability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the results or performance of the services is assumed by you. In no event will IFT or its licensors be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the services, even if IFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Services, with or without notice.
IFT Satisfaction Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your experience with IFT, which is why we want to be clear about refund requests upfront. We provide a 7 day free trial so please make yourself comfortable with IFT products before you purchase. Make sure you have gone through the free trial. Sign up here for the Free Trial
If after you make your purchase, you are unhappy we will provide you with a full refund within 3 days of purchase if you do not violate these conditions.
- You request a refund via email or support ticket within 3 days of your purchase.
- You do not download the materials to your local computer/phone/tablet (Yes we track your downloads)
- You do not view over 20% of the content (we use our learning portal’s progress tracker to determine this)
If you have any questions please do contact our team.