The Basic package is useful and affordable. It includes IFT Active learning.
Here is what you get:
– An easy-to-follow and structured way to follow IFT’s recommended strategy to Pass the exam
– Over 70 hours of video lectures covering each Learning Outcome Statement (LOS)
– Short Quiz after each video lecture to ensure you are following along
– Summary provided for each lecture of each reading with a review of the LOS
– Questions: About 2,000 practice questions to help you learn and test your understanding.
– Downloadable PDF slides. Print the slides from the video lectures and make your own notes on them.
– Help and assistance from IFT Customer Support team
-Watch videos on IFT Mobile App
Through Active-Learning, we are sure that your Learning, Retaining and Mastery of the CFA Program Level I curriculum will improve.
To reach this goal, for each reading in a topic, you should do the following with the help of Active-Learning software features:
1. Learn. Understand the concepts clearly. Watch the lecture videos attentively. Carefully follow examples. Recap the key concepts by reviewing the summary slides presented after the video.
2. Practice. Quiz yourself on the basic concepts being explained in each lecture. Reference to the learning outcomes and sections (from curriculum) are provided. Check your answer and see the explanation.
3. Test. After watching all the lectures for a reading, take the test to see if you have mastered the contents of the reading. You should be scoring above 60% and ideally above 70% on the tests.
All materials will be accessible from the IFT Learning Portal. No items are shipped to you.
FREE COURSE: Sign up here for the Free Quants Course
Instructor Note: IFT introduces a new Senior Instructor, Murtaza Shahbazkar, CFA. Murtaza is the video instructor for 3 topics of the level I videos: Corporate Issuers, Derivatives and Alternative Investments. To learn more about him and see a sample lecture from him, please visit this page
Item is already in cart!
Checkout with IFT Secure Server