The Basic Plus is one of our most popular packages because it contains the ESSENTIALS to help you prepare for the Level 1 exam.
Here is what you will get:
– Over 100 hours of video lectures covering each Learning Outcome Statement and solved example videos.
– Detailed Study Notes: Presented in 5 volumes in PDF format.
– Question Bank: Over 3,000 questions online and in PDF format.
– Topic Exams: Revise each topic by testing your knowledge.
– Help and assistance from IFT Customer Support team
All materials will be accessible from the IFT Learning Portal. No items are shipped to you.
For more details click item below
You will get detailed video lectures which closely follow the curriculum. These cover all sections and learning outcomes of a reading. Click here to see the details and duration of the videos in a handy study planner spreadsheet.
Lectures slides are provided in PDF format (not provided in the Free Package). It is recommended that you print out these slides and make notes on them as you follow along the video lecture. This practice is part of active learning whereby you make notes, follow and understand examples.
Level I example videos present examples and their worked solutions. They are similar but not exactly the same as the blue-box examples from the curriculum. The underlying concepts are the same but the numbers might be different. The total duration is around 30 hours.
IFT Study Notes are aligned with the curriculum and present the information in an easily understandable manner. The most important points of each section of the curriculum are highlighted and explained. Reading the notes helps to reinforce your understanding and grasp of concepts. Notes are provided in PDF format.View Samples
Practicing lots of exam like questions (and solving them correctly!) is the key to your exam success. IFT has created the Level I Question Bank to help you in this process. For more insights read Arif Irfanullah’s Blog posts: “The Magic Number”
– Over 3,000 exam like MCQs
– A separate question-bank for each reading
– Learning Outcome (L.O.) based
– Answers explained in detail
– Attempt tests online or download the PDF
For a sample login to the IFT free trial or click here
Item is already in cart!
Checkout with IFT Secure Server