The Basic Plus package contains the Basic Package materials and additional items. It is one of our most popular packages.
Here is what you will get:
1) 75 hours of detailed video lectures
2) Detailed video slides which you can download and print
3) Practice questions after each video to check your grasp of key concepts from the lecture
4) Summary/Review slides for each lecture
5) IFT Study Notes covering all learning outcomes
6) Question Bank with item set and essay style practice questions.
7) Curriculum Practice Problem Videos – over 25hours of video covering the End of Reading questions from the Curriculum
8) 12+ hours of Videos covering solved past actual Morning (Essay) exam questions from 2012 to 2018
IFT Study Sessions are organized into video lectures, slides, and quizzes to provide instruction + review + reflection.
The video lectures are bite-sized learning modules, and each module focuses on the learning objectives of a reading.
To master the reading content and learn the core concepts here is how you should make the most of these tools.
Complete your core concepts’ active learning experience by measuring your quiz performance.
All materials will be accessible from the IFT Learning Portal.
Videos are downloadable for offline viewing only via the IFT mobile app.
You will get detailed video lectures which closely follow the curriculum. These cover all sections and learning outcomes of a reading. Click here to see the details and duration of the videos in a handy study planner spreadsheet.
Lectures slides are provided in PDF format (not provided in the Free Package). It is recommended that you print out these slides and make notes on them as you follow along the video lecture. This practice is part of active learning whereby you make notes, follow and understand examples.
IFT Study Notes are aligned with the curriculum and present the information in an easily understandable manner. The most important points of each section of the curriculum are highlighted and explained. Reading the notes helps to reinforce your understanding and grasp of concepts. Notes are provided in PDF format.View Samples
Practice is critical for passing any CFA® exam. Practice for the Level III exam with IFT Question Bank. These closely follow the curriculum and are critical to test your understanding.
You will find practice questions for each reading separately.
Questions are provided via online tests and essay questions are also provided in PDF format.
Item is already in cart!
Checkout with IFT Secure Server