fbpixel
Arif Irfanullah, CFA

Arif Irfanullah, CFA

Posts by the Author

Preparing for Level I 2020 Exam

As the world slowly reopens under Covid-19, it is time once again to start your preparation for Level I CFA Exam. If you have decided to take the exam in December 2020, make a schedule for the five months remaining until the exam. Your strategy should be to make use of both the curriculum and IFT products and services in a way that is both efficient and productive. The deferral has given all LI candidates time to recharge and prepare. As a result, competition has increased.  Then, how do we meet this new challenge and pass the December 2020 CFA… Read More

Leave a Comment Level I

Level III Advice – March 2020 – Corona Update

CFA Institute has taken an unprecedented move to postpone the June 2020 exams.  Given the circumstances, however, this is not unexpected. The reason provided is ‘For the safety of our global community’. You can read the press release here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/about/press-room/cfa-institute-coronavirus We are in direct contact with CFA Institute, but for the most up to date information, please refer to the CFA Institute website. Here are some key takeaways at this point: Candidates are advised not to withdraw from the June 2020 exam By early May you will be contacted with more specific information and options IFT will continue to support… Read More

Leave a Comment Level III

Level II Advice – March 2020 – Corona Update

CFA Institute has taken an unprecedented move to postpone the June 2020 exams.  Given the circumstances, however, this is not unexpected. The reason provided is ‘For the safety of our global community’. You can read the press release here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/about/press-room/cfa-institute-coronavirus We are in direct contact with CFA Institute, but for the most up to date information, please refer to the CFA Institute website. Here are some key takeaways at this point: Candidates are advised not to withdraw from the June 2020 exam By early May you will be contacted with more specific information and options IFT will continue to support… Read More

Leave a Comment Level II

Level I Advice – March 2020 – Corona Update

CFA Institute has taken an unprecedented move to postpone the June 2020 exams.  Given the circumstances, however, this is not unexpected. The reason provided is ‘For the safety of our global community’. You can read the press release here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/about/press-room/cfa-institute-coronavirus We are in direct contact with CFA Institute, but for the most up to date information, please refer to the CFA Institute website. Here are some key takeaways at this point: Candidates are advised not to withdraw from the June 2020 exam By early May you will be contacted with more specific information and options IFT will continue to support… Read More

Leave a Comment Level I